Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

I woke up this morning, looked out my window and saw this:




Isn't that a beautiful way to start a brand new year? I love snow that sticks to the trees like that! We went to a party at some friends of our last night to do the countdown thing, but I don't have any pictures yet, so I'll post about it later. We had a great time, although we missed having to run for our lives to avoid being hit by fireworks, which has become sort of a tradition for us :)

2 comments:

Annie said...

Don't worry me missed the "run for your life" moment as well. We were in Saint John for the New Year and kept the fireworks for another occasion. We'll make sure we have some when you come!

Sarah C said...

Great! Fireworks aren't fireworks unless you can share the hazard to life and limb with your friends :)