Friday, January 11, 2008

Good News!

Well yesterday was certainly an eventful day! You know that job that I posted about earlier? The Junior Office Services Supervisor position? I got it! My boss pulled me aside yesterday morning to tell me. I'm rather excited, because it means I've finally moved beyond 'entry-level'. Woo hoo! We went out to a little restaurant just down the street called D-Ganz that has the best steak I've ever eaten in my life to celebrate.

The other major event was that Cousin P has finally arrived and is settling in. We borrowed a friend's car to pick her up at the airport, and got home essentially in time to go to bed, but she's here and in one piece, so we're happy. Now we just need to get used to having a roommate :)

4 comments:

Sherrie said...

Congratulations on the job! And I'm sorry about your fall - not fun.

Annie said...

I'm so excited for your new job!!!
I hope your left side recovers quickly. I'm due for a fall soon (as it used to happen regularly but hasn't in a while) so thanks for the reminder I'll be extra careful for the next little while!

Mitchell DeWare said...

Yeah! New job! Woot woot!

Sarah C said...

Thanks everybody!