Thursday, February 26, 2009

On the horizon...maybe

Is the suspense killing you? Are you anxiously waiting to find out what our potential new adventure is? I hope not - that would be a little wierd. I mean, you all have lives of your own, right? (Sorry, the antibiotics seem to be making me a little loopy. Yeah, that's got to be it...)

Anyhoo, do you remember waaay back in the beginning of this blog when I told you all about the high table at Massey College that TC and I attended? Well, it may turn out that we'll be attending quite a few of them next year. Because we might be living there. TC has decided to run for the position of Don of Hall, which if he's elected necessitates that he live in said Hall. Which necessitates that I live in said Hall. I never thought that I could still be living in residence at 30, but what fun would life be without any surprises? :)

We'll know if he's been elected in a couple of weeks, so until then I'll be here, trying to keep it all in perspective.

4 comments:

Mitchell DeWare said...

So, the suspense is killing me! When I read your post title "on the horizon" - I initially thought it was about U2's new album, "No Line on the Horizon" which releases in North America on March 3 (this Tuesday!).

In any case ... what you actually wrote about does sound like an interesting adventure :) That being said, future visits to TO (which may include, say, a U2 show or something), might be interesting :P This is all very exciting for you guys :)

Sarah C said...

lol...Leave it to you to bring U2 into everything Mitch :)

And we've already looked into what the logistics would be for having company, and nothing has changed - we still have lots of room! I wouldn't have agreed to do it if it meant we couldn't have people stay with us.

Annie said...

That's AWESOME!!! And if we're still here we'll be about 5 hours apart and if we're in West Virginia we'd be 6.5 hours aways! That's all very doable!!!! (Trevor would cringe at my liberal use of the "!") Wow what a great opportunity. What would it entail? Would he still be working on his thesis?

Sherrie said...

Very nice! I'm excited to see how it all turns out, as I'm sure you are, too. :)