Friday, July 25, 2008

Very funny...

It has been raining here in Toronto all week. Normally there's nothing I like better than a good rainstorm, especially if I'm curled up on my couch with a blanket, a cup of tea and either a good book or some yarn in my hands. But 6 solid days of it? Even my rain-loving soul was starting to get a little waterlogged.

So yesterday, I thought to myself that I would dearly love to see some sunshine. I even went so far as to make that wish my Facebook status.

Then, on my way home from work, just as I was getting off of the bus and opening my ever-present umbrella, the clouds rolled away and everything was suddenly brilliantly blue and sunshiny. In the middle of a torrential downpour.

You will never be able to convince me that God doesn't have a sense of humour.

No comments: