Monday, June 30, 2008

Wonder Deoderant!

I have finally found it! A natural deoderant, free from the nasty (or at the very least the questionable) chemicals that regular deoderant is full of that actually works! I've tried in the past to switch over to natural deoderants, but had to give up and switch back for the sake of all those within a 10-foot radius.

Then I read about a product over at Crunchy Chicken's blog that she raved about and made a mental note to look for it next time I was out and about, and on Saturday I found it at Shoppers. Both the TC and I have been using it for a couple of days now, during some pretty intense heat, and we're fresh as daisies! Or in TC's case, a very manly daisy :)

It's called Crystal Body Deoderant, and here's what the site says about it, all of which I have found to be true:

Crystal Body Deodorant is made of 100% natural mineral salts, which are hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, paraben free, non-sticky, non-staining, dries instantly and leaves no white residue ... [the mineral salts] form a topical layer on the skin, creating an environment impossible for bacteria to thrive. They eliminate the odor-causing bacteria and therefore prevent body odor.

Isn't that fantastic? It costs $7 for the crystal, which seems pretty steep until you realize that it lasts up to a year. I really can't recommend this highly enough. If you're looking for a natural alternative to your regular deoderant, this is it folks!

2 comments:

Crunchy Chicken said...

Happy pits unite!

Anonymous said...

Putting aluminum under my arms always made me a little queasy. Glad there's a (functional) alternative!