Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Going Home!

Yay! We're going home! I got my vacation update at work the other day and figured out that I could take a week off this summer and still be able to have 2 weeks at Christmas, so we're going to go home!

I'm so glad it has worked out this way. It's the MIL's 60th birthday, which we wanted to celebrate with her, and I still haven't seen the house where my parents live except for some pictures as it was being built. I booked the tickets yesterday, so there's no turning back now - we'll be home in 18 short sleeps...not that I'll be counting...

6 comments:

Sherrie said...

Yay! And, oh, no! 18 sleeps means that we'll be going to NB for a week when you're here and there - maybe we can meet up on the other side of the bay. :)

Sarah C said...

Absolutely :) We're going to be in NB for the latter half of the week, so we'll figure something out.

Mitchell DeWare said...

Ahem ... so, I'm guessing you'll know where to find me? :)

Sarah C said...

Unless you're planning on quitting this summer, I think we'll be able to find you!

Annie said...

YIPEE!!! It'll be SO good to see you!

Sarah C said...

I feel so loved :)