Friday, October 19, 2007

Busy, busy, busy!

I find it rather funny that I've spent a significant amount of time over the past 2 years thinking that I had too little to do and wishing that I was more involved in things, and in the last 2 months life has become so busy that I find myself wishing I had more time to relax :) Yay for being fickle!


I'll be heading out in a few minutes to help at the gym program, which is essentially a Friday night drop-in for 'kids' in the community. They play basketball, and there's a little devotional part way through the night. I call them 'kids', but some of them are older than I am and have been coming since they were actually kids. I'll try to post some pictures once TC gets home with the camera. I just started helping out, though TC has for the past couple of years. It turns out that the company I work for will donate $$ to the program, but only if I'm actually there participating, so to make the gym night eligible I've started keeping time for one of the courts.

TC is currently in Washington, his second of eight trips that he'll be making. Here are a couple of pics from his last trip, back in September:









Hopefully I'll be able to go with him one of these times.

No comments: