Monday, October 6, 2008

Oh where, oh where has my posting time gone...

Hey folks - sorry about the derth of posts. Life isn't leaving me a whole lot of time for it at the moment. Work is the busiest it's ever been, and the MIL is visiting for a while, which can be both fun and frustrating.

On a brighter note, TC won some soap from SherrieG in honour of her blogiversary the other day, and on Friday we received four lovely bars in the mail:

A bar of delicious pumpkin pie soap, which I'm seriously have to keep myself from covering in whip cream and devouring.

One of peppermint poppyseed - TC likes soap that exfoliates (or as he calls it "scratchy soap") - and the poppyseeds are great for that.

One bar of oatmeal, milk & honey soap - doesn't that sound decadent and good for you all at once?

And finally a bar of coffee soap, which is great for using in the kitchen since the coffee tends to absorb nasty odours like onion.

I can't wait to start using them - thanks SherrieG!

(I haven't had time to dig out my camera, so these photos are all from Sherrie's etsy shop, where you can buy your very own Birch Bark Soap - which I highly recommend you go do right now!)

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Aww, thanks! I hope that you and TC enjoy them. :)