Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey folks! I'm going off the radar for a little while, so I wanted to wish you all a "Happy Thanksgiving!" beforehand. I'm leaving on a jet plane first thing tomorrow morning to visit sunny Saint John and spend the weekend with my parents. It's also my grandparents' 60th anniversary this weekend, which probably means a family shindig of some sort. 60 years - can you imagine? My grandmother just had double bypass surgery a couple of weeks ago, so I'm incredibly thankful that I'm able to go home this weekend to see her.

What about all of you? What's something that you're thankful for?

3 comments:

Annie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you both!

There are so many things to be thankful for!

I'm thankful for the ability to travel so easily and quickly. I'm also flying home soon. I'll be going to see my mom for her 50th birthday next week just a century ago this would have been impossible.

Sherrie said...

Happy travelling, Sarah! Hope that you have a grand time with your family. :) That's exactly what I'm thankful for - grand times with the fam. And pie, of course.

Mitchell DeWare said...

And to think I was in Saint John twice over the weekend - coming and going on the ferry :(