Friday, February 22, 2008

Apologies!

I've been, and continue to be, too busy to post much, but here are the last few days in a nutshell:

work
do French homework
sleep
work
do French homework
go to meeting
sleep
work
do French homework
go to meeting
sleep
work
do French homework
update budget
sleep

And the next few days:

work
do French homework
eat dinner with Adrienne Clarkson
sleep
go to meeting 1
go to meeting 2
sleep
go to church
do French homework
get groceries
cook something
sleep

I'll fill in some details sometime after March 8th, which is when all the craziness will end...I hope... Until then, please forgive the lack of effort put into my postings.

2 comments:

Mitchell DeWare said...

Hahahaha! I love the somewhat "random" insertion of: eat dinner with Adrienne Clarkson. It's spectacular - made my day.

Hope all is well with you guys ...

Sarah C said...

I'm glad it made your day! You'll have to ask TC about her views on 'conspicuous public service' sometime :) We have discovered that we're not quite sure why everyone is so enamoured by her.