Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Playing hooky


The computer program I'm supposed to be working on is currently on the fritz, so I'm going to take full advantage of that and come talk with you folks - I'm so bad ;)


Things have been rather hellish at work lately. In fact, the highlight of the last few days was when I accidentally spilled a glass of water on my laptop, quite efficiently frying it. Why was that the highlight? Because while IT was trying (unsuccessfully) to salvage my hard drive, I got to take a lunch break that I wouldn't have had otherwise. Of course, that also put me behind in the holy-crap-you-want-that-done-by-when? amount of work I have to do, and I lost a few crucial files, but I'm all about focusing on the silver lining...or trying to.


Drat. The program is working again.

No comments: