Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Seat Sales

I'm so excited - my mom is coming to visit! She had told me a couple of days ago that she was thinking of taking advantage of a seat sale that Air Canada has on right now, and then today I got a message from my dad saying that he's booked her tickets and she'll be coming on the 27th! For 4 whole days! I can't wait.

Come to think of it, quite a few people are taking advantage of these seat sales. Cousin P's sister, Cousin H, is coming up this weekend to visit, which will be fun. Then Cousin P is going home for Easter weekend. Then the weekend after Mum comes, TC and I will be going away to a mystery location, to be revealed at a later date :) Hooray for seat sales!

4 comments:

Mitchell DeWare said...

Man, the coming and going is a lot! I am going to Montreal on Easter weekend with my Dad, and then the next weekend I'm at Malagash for the CCI Atlantic Conference (28-30). Then I go to a Renovare Conference with Richard Foster in Moncton during the month of April ...

Sarah C said...

A Renovare conference? I am so jealous! Aiyez beaucoup d'amusement a Montreal :)

Anonymous said...

Is it Ottawa you're coming to? :) That'd be fun (if a little cold and snowy...)

Sarah C said...

There shall be no hints, clues or revelations about said mystery location until after the trip has taken place...

Or at least until I get the all clear from TC about broadcasting our destination :o)