Thursday, November 27, 2008

Yay!!

In 3-5 business days, I will be getting an early Christmas present - and I am SO EXCITED!!! My wonderful, generous and thoughtful husband is getting me one of these this year:

Isn't it beautiful? We ordered it from Costco last night, with the help of some friends with a membership, and it will be arriving sometime next week. Another great thing about it? We got $350 off the regular price, a free bench and free shipping! Woo hoo!

For those who are wondering why I'm so excited, I've played the piano since I was 5, but for the past 9 years I've had to live without regular access to one - the last 5 of which without any access at all. I do have a real piano, but it is currently sitting in the living room of my parents' house in NB, where it will remain until we're settled enough to make the cost and hassle of moving it worthwhile. In the meantime, thouhg, this one will do quite nicely!

Merry Christmas everybody :)

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

Lovely! And a deal, too! :) Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, that's so exciting!! Hopefully you'll invest in some nice earphones so you can practice in peace (even in the middle of the night!)

That's just great, will it arrive soon?

Sarah C said...

SherrieG - Indeed it was! And I am :)

Maureen - As it turns out, we've put the piano in the dining room, and as long as I don't have it turned way up, TC can't hear it from his office, so we're all set! I may still invest in some earphones, though, for those late night sessions....thanks for the recommendation :)