Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The blahs...

Things have been pretty quiet here lately, haven't they? To be quite honest, I haven't really felt like blogging, or doing much of anything else. I get home after work, sometimes I cook something for dinner, and then I sit on the couch and watch TV or a movie, unless it's a night when we have something planned. I'm not even doing any knitting or crocheting while sitting there - which is completely abnormal.

It's not that I'm feeling down or anything like that. TC and I were talking the other day about how we're both rather content with who and where we are right now. Life, with all of its craziness and unexpected turns, is good. So why, then, do I seem to be in this state of blah-ness?

The stunningly obvious answer to that question hit me a few minutes ago. I'm tired. September and October were extremely busy months, both professionally and personally, and I just don't have the mental or physical energy to do much more than I have to at this point.

The pendulum seems to be swinging back in the other direction, though. I've been feeling the urge to do up my meal plans again, and my Jaywalker socks have been calling me. I've even started working out in the evenings, since I can't seem to motivate myself to get up extra early in the mornings.

Who knows - I might even start posting entries with pictures in them again... :)

No comments: