Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Stratford Pictures

I found a few more pictures on our camera from Stratford, so I thought I'd share them with you all.

I didn't realize when I took this one that the bottles framed the lady's derriere quite so well.

We had to walk past this tree to get to the theatre - isn't it just begging for a tree house?

This is a group of Korean drummers that were rather amazing to watch. As they drummed they were dancing and spinning those ribbons on their heads. It was making me dizzy just to watch :)

The Avon River. It looks very pretty from a distance, but smells horrible and has all kinds of unidentified floating sludgy stuff in it. Mmm...

The sludgy stuff doesn't seem to bother these guys, though. There were quite a few ducks and swans swimming in the river.

That's all folks!

No comments: