Monday, August 25, 2008

Awkward moment...

For the past month or so, I've really started to notice how un-fit I'm feeling, largely because there is very little physical activity and far too much sugar in my life. I got off track back in Feb/Mar when my life was so crazily, insanely busy and I just never really tried to get back into a healthy routine. So, over the course of this past weekend I made two decisions: 1) I am going to start attending yoga classes once a week at the studio down the street, and 2) I am going to cut out any and all desserts for the month of September to break the habit of needing something sweet after a meal.

I learned today that these decisions were made not a moment too soon, as I was asked by someone at work if I was expecting. I am not. Awkwardness ensued...

No comments: