Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Living in 40+ degree heat - a balanced perspective :)

~~~

I normally hate drinking water, but I'm so thirsty that I'm getting my 8 glasses a day.

I'm thirsty because I'm sweating buckets - yay for being stinky!

~~~

We have no a/c in our apartment, so sleep has been next to impossible.

I actually look forward to going in to work in the morning, because it's air conditioned.

~~~

It's too hot to eat anything that isn't essentially a liquid.

I've lost weight.

~~~

I'm not getting any housework done, because any prolonged movement puts you at risk of heat stroke.

I've discovered several new TV shows that I enjoy, and have caught up on my reading.

~~~

I haven't had to use moisturizer in a week, because the air is so humid it does the job for me.

I haven't had a good hair day in over a week.

~~~

No comments: